A little insight into what our core players and staff are up to during the lockdown.
To provide each core player with a monthly contribution to family essentials.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel so you don’t miss our videos!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign Up to Orchestra of the Swan
…and receive our monthly newsletter!
MUSIC CARES ONLINE
Connecting with our communities during the lockdown.
‘OOTS Lockdown Spotify Playlist’ by our AD David Le Page
HEAR ORCHESTRA OF THE SWAN LIVE
- 06/1006/10The Living OrchestraStratford-upon-AvonStratford-upon-Avon
- 07/1007/10Dream of the Red ChamberBirminghamBirmingham
- 07/1007/10Post-concert coffee&cake with Jason Lai & Xuefei YangBirminghamEXCLUSIVE TO FRIENDSBirmingham
- 09/1009/10Dream of the Red ChamberHerefordHereford
- 23/1023/10Petite SymphoniePershorePershore
- 17/1117/11A conversation with Michael Collins, Craig and Milos with buffet lunch and a glass of fizzStratford-upon-AvonStratford-upon-Avon
A SOUND EDUCATION
Orchestra of the Swan makes high-quality live performance easily accessible to everyone, regardless of age, location or ability. Read on for more about our award-winning Learning & Participation work including curriculum-linked activities and SEND projects for schools and programmes for families, older people and those living with dementia.
A HUGE THANK YOU
OOTS friends, sponsors and supporters are central to our ability to deliver an ambitious artistic vision and a much-needed community programme in schools and care homes; working together, OOTS can grasp the unattainable! Thank you.