The Swan Night Owl: Drapers’ Hall, CoventryThe Infernal MachineThursday 26 May 2022: 7.30 pm Drapers' Hall, Coventry Bayley Lane, Coventry, CV1 5RNTickets: £16:50, £8 (Concessions) and £10 (Family) Book Now About the ConcertAlthough Sir Thomas Beecham likened the sound of a harpsichord to “two skeletons copulating on a tin roof” there is no denying its indispensable role in the history of ...
Benefits of Partnership with Orchestra of the Swan
• Association with a top-class international orchestra
• Competitive advantage with access to The Swan’s networks and audiences
• Employee engagement
• Publicity through The Swan’s media profile with branding opportunities at home and abroad
• High-quality corporate hospitality
• Meeting corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives
How The Swan can support your business
• Headline brand association with concerts, soloists, overseas tours and/or recordings
• Engagement with our programmes in regional schools and care homes
• Complimentary tickets and invitations to interval receptions for you and your guests
We work with our partners in the same way we perform – with creativity, enthusiasm and originality. If there is something you have always sought from a Corporate Partnership, we will work with you to make it happen.
To discuss how your company can partner The Swan, please contact Debbie Jagla on 01789 267567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org